SPRL is actively seeking partnerships within academia, government organizations, and with industry.
Getting started with XTRM
Have a project idea? Reach out to email@example.com to discuss how SPRL can help you achieve your goals.
Submit a collaboration request
SPRL is positioned to work with faculty across the University, from Central Campus up to North Campus. SPRL has a long history of successfully working with government and industry partnerships.
Current and Past Projects in SPRL’s portfolio include:
- CYGNSS (Earth Orbiting Constellation): GNS/R bistatic radar system; partnership with Southwest Research Institute
- SO-HIS (Solar Orbiter): Heavy ion sensor for solar wind; partnership with Southwest Research Institute
- PIMS (Europa Multiple Flyby): Plasma instrument for magnetic sounding for ice thickness, ocean depth, salinity; partnership with Johns Hopkins Applied Physics Laboratory
- PIXL (Mars 2020 Rover) X-Ray lithochemistry: soil and rock composition; partnership with NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory
- QB50 (ISS/NanoRacks Launched CubeSat): 2 Full CubeSats to carry FIPEX instrument for molecular and atomic oxygen
- MOMA/MS (EXO-Mars): Mass spectrometer for Mars; partnership with NASA’s Goddard Spaceflight Center
- MAVEN/NGIMS Electronics (Mars Orbiter): Neutral gas and ion mass spectrometer; partnership with NASA’s Goddard Spaceflight Center
- MSL/SAM (Curiosity Rover): Analog Electronics, C&DH, for mass spec, gas chromatograph, laser spec., Main Electronics Board
- LADEE/NMS Electronics (Lunar Orbiter): Main Electronics Board Development Lead, mass spectometry
- Phoenix/TEGA Electronics (Mars lander) Joint Development with Battel Engineering
- MESSENGER/FIPS Instrument (Mercury): Instrument Developer, Operator; partnership with Johns Hopkins Applied Physics Laboratory
Are you a student or educator?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how we can help you.